Friday, May 8, 2009

A Few Random Pictures...

I have not updated all week. I LOVE this time of year when the days are longer, but it makes it harder to get things like this done. :-D Good problem to have, eh?

Tripp mugging it up for the camera...



I have been letting Tiger and Wy out of their pen to get some exercise. Wy knows that Tandee is not one of those hussy mares that he met a while back. She has told him 'what for' a couple of times, so he is a gentleman and shares a small hay pile.



The mini's also let Wy bless them with his presence. The mini's might be small, but they rule the roost.



Snoop's eyes...he is a Husky Chow cross. His owner could not keep him any more so they had him staying at the vet in a neighboring town. I felt bad that he was stuck in a cage so picked him up. He has been around for about 9 years now.



Joker, one of the yearlings from the 2008 EMM that was adopted by my husband, Brian...



Ahhhh yes, Chase the llama...just what do you say about a llama who flirts with EVERYONE???



The neighbor has ducks, and he has some ducklings. Or maybe I should say HAD some ducklings. I have not seen them since that day... :-(



Hope everyone is doing well and is safe.

Until later...Karen and Tripp

No comments: