Saturday, May 12, 2012

No Time to Ride?????


I am out of town for work and am having horse withdrawl.  I am only 2 1/2 hrs from home, but working 12  hrs a day Monday thru Saturday, and 6 hrs on Sunday puts a damper on a quick trip home.  No complaints tho...I love traveling for work because I learn a lot and also have a chance for some good overtime.  BUT....I do miss Brian and I miss the critters.  I can't imagine a life without my morning dose of horse nickers and horse muzzle smooches.

I saw this headline in one of my newsletters and thought it would be a good blog post since I am having blog withdrawl too....  :-)

I don't know about you, but there always seems to be something that gets in the way of a ride.  I have great plans on a nightly ride but life just happens!  Here are 20 things that just might be able to help prioritize what is going on in your life, or ideas to help you and your horse find time for hitting the trails (or arena).  A couple that I was doing seemed to get pushed behind the other stuff...so the reminders were good for me.

http://www.discoverhorses.com/get-involved/participate/no-time-to-ride/

Hope you all enjoy it!  I have already posted pictures on Facebook of the last trail ride Tripp and I took with some friends.  Now I need to be patient about getting home and getting the blog updated with that adventure.  No purdy manicured trails for him this time!  He did REAL trail horse stuff!  Ha ha!

Until later....Karen and Tripp who says he has always been a REAL trail horse, he just has not had the opportunity to show me his stuff!  ;-) 

No comments: