Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pot Luck of Pix....

Wyoming was peeking in the barn door at me....look at the boo-boo on his nose.  Don't have any idea how he did it.  Almost perfectly round (and almost healed).



We went to an auction and the place had this neat windmill.  It actually worked!  The faster that thing turned the more water came out of it...beautiful day....  





Halo and I were playing on one of the nice sunny days.  She thinks it is a good idea to rest her head on mine....



Okay, enough games....time for a Horsey Diva pose....Halo, not me!  :-)




She wanted me out of the picture....did not want me to distract you away from her total cuteness.




Joker wants to join in the fun!





Millie says "WHAT ABOUT ME???"



Susie and Rico...Mom and son....




This is going to be a bookmark....



After a nice sunny day what do we get?  Snow!  This has been a weird weather season so far.



Even Millie is sick of snow....she was snoozing under the canopy when I came out that morning.




It was snowing and so pretty out!  Time for a smoochy self portrait!  I have to confess it really is hard not to laugh when we do this!  :-D
\



Snow from my view in the passenger seat....



Brian clearing the car windows....




 Wyoming wanted you to get a better view of his boo-boo.  He still won't tell me what he did.  Something about not being a tattle tale!  Ha!



The weather has really been up and down.  Cool sunny days, warm sunny days, cold and windy cloudy days, then more snow.  We got more this past weekend and have more forecasted tomorrow night...but no accumulation.  Whew!  Flowers are starting to bloom so I am getting excited for Spring!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Until later...Karen and Tripp who is worried about my talk of 25 and 50 mile rides!  :-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I say go for it. I can't wait for my next LD. So much fun!