Sunday, December 30, 2012

A little bit of snow in December...



A few days before Christmas we got about 3 inches of snow.   Just enough to cover everything and make it very pretty...

What is it about snow on pumpkins?  I don't know....but it makes me smile inside.  It would make me smile more if they were pumpkins we grew ourselves.  These were leftovers from Madison's party.




 




Outside the front door and to the left...a hillside of snow and covered branches...what a beautiful vision to walk out to each day.  







Then of course there are the fuzzy horses with a light layer of snow across their backs...








And what is Hemi to do on a snowy day???   You got it!





It snowed December 21st or 22nd....I don't remember now.  Most of the snow is still around.  Today it was supposed to be in the low 40's and I thought it would be enough to melt the rest of it.  I thought wrong....

Until later....Karen and Tripp who loves how his girl looks at him when he has a frosty rump.  :-)













No comments: