Sunday, November 21, 2010

Great start to the weekend....

The weather is overcast but somewhat warm, and I just played most of the day.

I let the horses and donks into the yard and Wyoming is wondering what I am up to.  I was putting the dog food dishes on the front porch....check out that innocent look!  :-)



Had a beautiful moon....I was sitting outside listening to the night sounds, waiting for Tandee to finish her meal.  What a beautiful night...


Ace and I trying to do a 'mood' shot....uh yeah, we look so natural....ha ha!


Ace and Susie....they followed me all over....


Ace hiding behind the tree...


ACE:  "How you doin'?"

Batman got his hooves trimmed....he wanted me to show off his mustang roll to prove he is a real mustang.  It was hard to take a photo and hold the hoof at the same time....just know that he did get his mustang roll.  :-)


Batman after he escaped!  I had him in the barn, got the front hooves done and I was going into the feed room to get a couple of alfalfa cubes as treats for him doing so good, and no sooner did I walk in the door I heard his little hooves going into turbo boost!  He ran outside....


Millie begging for a treat....


Nevada peeking thru the tree....


Nevada nosing around....


Susie nosing around....


I got Batman trimmed all the way around, Tandee's fronts done (got dark too quick) and just hung around outside.  I did not get anything done inside that I wanted to.  It will be there later...that is one thing I can count on. 

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

By the way, Levi the mustang got his cataract surgery and he can see now!  Woo hoo!  He is still in the horsey hospital but is being a little spoiled by all the girls working there so he is okay with it. 

Until later....Karen and Tripp who says his hooves are just fine thank you very much!  ;-)

No comments: