Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tripp wants to help tell a story about the little things...





"Hi, as you ALL know (because who on this Earth would not know me???) I am Tripp the mustang.  I am 8 yrs old this year and the apple of my two legged girls eye!  I know...I have seen myself in her eyes, and once I see myself her eyes sparkle more.  What else is there to say?

The two legged girl and sometimes Batman the mustang get to tell what all is happening around here, and I decided I should take one for the team and take a turn too.  (Nicker snort snort!)"





"WHOA BABY!!!!  Check out the babe!  Hmm hmmm, I mean, I would like to bring to your attention Tandee, the Grandma of the herd.  She and the two legged girl have been together for 26 years!  Wow, the two legged girl sure is old!  Nicker snort nicker!  Isn't Tandee beautiful?  She is full of energy, smiles all the time, and keeps a close watch on Batman.  Okay, Batman is a spoiled brat and knows he can get away with stuff because he runs over to Grandma Tandee when he has been a turd!"


(Here is Grandma Tandee playing in the yard.  She was leading her team mates in a game of chase!" )



"AND THERE GOES THE HOTTIE THE OTHER DIRECTION!  Hmmm hmmm, I mean, I would like to bring to your attention the versatility of Grandma Tandee (dang she is hot!...just kidding!  That would be weird seeing as she is our resident Grandma!)....when you run to the left, you also should run to the right...or something like that.  I learned that from Clinton Anderson."




(Tandee being followed by Red)







"REALLY?  Who let him in the story?  He has only been here 4 months and already has more air time than I do.  Hmpf!  Oh hey, maybe he is the Iams dog and is 'too beautiful' to stay forever!  Nicker snort!"




Hemi:  "Hi, I look like the Iams dog, and I am beautiful!"





"As much as I love to think so, life doesn't revolve around me, I mean Grandma Tandee.  There is Thomas, the big orange cat who can care less about Nakita, the white eyed dog (what is up with that?) that tries to talk him into running so she can chase him....then there are the bees who are having a grand time bringing pollen back to the hives.  Just think, two years ago I knew what a bee was, but not what it looks like when it carries pollen, and that the white boxes sitting in the garden were bee houses called 'hives'.  Another neat thing about the pollen is some of it is dark yellow, while some other bees are carrying pollen that is very light in color.  Regardless, I think I like my house of wide open spaces better and I love that I don't have to carry buckets of stuff around on my legs all day long."
   





(This wire is off now - we put it on so the mice can't get in during the winter)



(The bee on the top left has the light colored pollen)





"My time here is almost over for the day, and what better way to end this entry ...A SELF PORTRAIT! I was asked to be in it, but there is something about sharing a mug shot with a face like that.  So I decided on my own, as in it was my own decision, nobody elses, to let Hemi have the spotlight one last time.   He should have the chance to know what it is like being ME.  Snort nicker snort!  Thank you for letting me narrate the story.  I really enjoyed it.  Maybe the two legged girl will let me narrate more!"




"Until later....the two legged girl and me, Tripp, the mustang who has realized he loves blogging!  :-)"

No comments: