Saturday, June 30, 2012

A post from a blog I ran across...The Naughty Tobiano

Every once in a while I come across a blog I like, which takes me to another blog, which takes me to another....I found The Naughty Tobiano a few days ago and have read so much of it!  Here is an entry that I found exceptionally good:  http://thenaughtytobiano.blogspot.com/2012/01/conversation-with-jake-11-yrs-old.html

Kids learn from adults and have a tendency to mimic them.  I have met kids who are fun and those who are not fun, those who are creative and those who are not creative, those who are out of control while others are out of control but in a fun way, some who are boring (to me) and some who can't come up with an original idea if it bit them in the butt, those who don't want to go outside - EVER! (kick their butts out the door for a while!), and then there are kids like this one who I would love to meet!  He talks about a topic that touches a lot of people in a lot of different ways...good and bad.  No matter how you feel or what you believe, this is a good write up.  Hope you enjoy it!

Until later, Karen and Tripp who is hoping I am not getting any ideas about feeding children in Africa... (not to worry Tripp...that is not how I roll...your home will always be with me one way or the other)

No comments: