Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Years Snow...


First I want to show off my roses with the dramatic sky....I am Standing Ovation Employee of the Year at work and a dozen red roses was one of the things I received.  They are beautiful!  When I got them home I set them on the porch rail to unlock the door...the sky was pretty.  And yes, I am VERY proud of my award.  My co-workers nominated me and some of the things they said about me were amazing.  What I see as "doing my job" they see as something extra.  They all touched my heart more than you can imagine!  :-)






We got a nice little snow on New Years Eve.  On January 2nd I was on my way home from work and stopped at the creek bridge.  I love looking at the animal tracks in the snow.




You can see my shadow on the bridge...





Here I am sporting my new purple framed glasses.  I have never had dark thicker frames before and thought I would try something new.  They are fun...







Well, it is hard to believe that 2013 has begun.  I still wonder where the heck 2012 went!  That is another reason I need to blog more.  So I can look back and reminisce....

Until later...Karen and Tripp who is going to be 9 this year.  Wow!

No comments: