Sunday, February 1, 2015

June 2014....short ride on Tripp and flowers....

It is snowing outside.....so I thought this would be a great time to get another blog entry completed. June....summer.....sunshine and green.  Lots and lots of green!  :-)


I have not been on the horses in quite a while...so I gathered up my pretty colorful rope halter and my cute little mustang Tripp.  I was not really sure how this would work since I put on some weight, I am out of horsey shape, and my wrist is still hurting.  Would I be able to get on?  There is a dirt pile in the barn lot that I use as my mounting area.  Tripp was awesome!  He did his best to keep his balance while I did my best to shimmy myself up there.

SUCCESS!!!!!  I finally got on, and Tripp is checking with me to make sure this is a good idea.  He knows I am feeling a little 'off'.






Okay, I got this!  Let's mosey around the barn lot....oh look!  Someone is here to get our picture!  :-)






Up and over the mounting dirt mound....





And across the barn lot.....
The few minutes I spent moseying around were great, and Tripp was so good!






Flowers in June.....

Kissed by rain drops...






Lots of day lillies at the edge of the back deck...








I threw out some Dahlia seeds and I got some of these!  They are so pretty, and the bee's and butterflies love them!














I love big clouds.  I always wonder if it feels different going through different types of clouds.  Do the big puffy ones feel different than the smooth wispy ones?







"Big clouds you say!  What about big ears?"






I love this herd of clouds!  It is like the group of them is sneaking up on something...





Rainbows......









Someone needs a VO5 Hot Oil treatment.  :-)






Wyoming eye.....







Horses, donks and llama enjoying the grass on the hillside...





Laramie has been with us almost a year now.....and he loves his ball!






Remember all those volunteer sunflowers I told you about?  This is the stalk thickness of one of them.  Some got pushed over by the winds...








Excitement is in the air!  We have a bloom starting!  Yippee!!!!







 Laramie thought he should take a road trip with me.....







Then he convinces Brian he needs to go on this road trip with me.....
Laramie won!  :-)


I am six months behind on the blog....I wonder when I will read this again to remind myself how late I was?

Until later....Karen and Tripp who says one day a month of work is doable...nicker snort!

No comments: