Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bruce the Llama is now called....Chase!

The llama, who I called Bruce, now has a new name. He is called Chase. Why? Because he has fun chasing the other critters! He still chases Jester, the donk, when it suits him, but he also chases the fowl. The neighbors muscovy ducks were in our field yesterday and Chase took off after them, but when he got close, he ran slower - almost as if to be sure not to hurt them. I came home from work early because I was sick, and I went out to check on him, and he came trotting up to me. He is a cute dude!

There is some netting in this dirt pile, so I was pulling it out. Chase wanted to know what was up....



Chase dusts himself just like the others! Pretty good view of his feet - sure don't want to get kicked or struck by him!



One big dust ball!



Until later...Karen and Tripp

No comments: