Saturday, May 30, 2009

I was hoping it was a dream.....

....it rained last night. They were calling for scattered showers, and it appears we were in the line of "scattered". The bad news is I did not get on Wyoming this morning, everything else is good news...well, so far. :-) It rained enough to make everything slick, but it is supposed to get very warm today which means it will be muggy, but if that wind blows like I am hoping, it should dry stuff out pretty quick. We shall see....

So, I have time to play with the blog! I am not even going to organize pictures - it is going to be random how they loaded...

The other night Brian spotted something moving along the fence line. It was this cute little snapping turtle! If he was on the other side of the fence, the neighbor would have shot him because "Karen, they eat all my fish in the pond!" Well, he is on our side of the fence, so he lives.



Mustang ears...



We let the group out on the hillside and I took a walk the other evening. There were several daisy's scattered across the hillside so I was experimenting with my new camera. I had great ideas in my head, now let's see if they transferred to the camera.

Daisy's with Nevada in the background...



More daisy's with a small group in the background...



Nevada wondering what I am doing...sometimes I wonder that myself!
Hmmm, it is a good way to keep 'wonder' in your world! ;-)



More daisy's, more mustangs...



I make time to spend with Batman just about every night! He either follows me around while I am filling water troughs, or we run and play.
Here he is on the dirt pile (that will be moved to the front yard for wild flower seeds very soon) looking over his herd...



Batman is big...he is at the salt block.



That is all I have for now. I have a lot of video to go thru, hopefully soon!

Until later...Karen and Tripp

No comments: