Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fun with my ponies on a rainy Fall day...



I knew it would be too muddy to ride, and since it was raining I would not have time to go anywhere due to it getting dark early.  So what is a girl to do????  Go out in the field and just have fun with her ponies...

This was my view when I pulled in the driveway.  I love when we can open the hillside for the horses...and they love getting to munch on grass.





They always find time to come say hello...even when grass is involved.  Miss Epona comes up to say hello, and show me the little piece of grass in her lips.  






Tripp says not to forget about him...he was eating grass too and is just as cute as Epona...







It was a self portrait kind of night.... Tripp, Nevada and myself.

 



After I got the feeding done and water tanks topped off, they all came up to say hello, get their alfalfa cube treat, then we headed to the hillside...

Fall foliage and mustang rumps...life is good...Ace and Nevada...




Smooch says Ace...




Then I started to play...




....and they played back...





Stormy....and the group further down...




The sun kissing the tree tops...





The sun came out...Sun...Fall Foliage...Mustang Rumps...




Nevada blending in....





Nevada eye...when you click on the picture to make it big, you can see the water drops in his hair...




Joker and I...he has a personality like Tripp...




STORMY:  "Nope, not gona smile...not gona do it...der her...."




STORMY:  "Just kidding...CHEESE...."




TRIPP:  "I am not going to say CHEESE...that is stupid.  You do know where cheese comes from, don't you?"




This is all about camera angles...Tripp looks like he has a beefcake rump...hubba hubba...




TRIPP:  "Help me...I am starving...must eat...."






TRIPP:  ".....Honey Locust pods....  Hey little lady...goin' my way (insert sexy stud muffin accent here)?"




TRIPP:  "I like that my girl loves to have fun, and I like that my girl loves me.  Yes, I am a horse and live in the moment...and I love my girl every single moments."





Until later...Karen and Tripp who is speechless with emotion....JUST KIDDING...HA HA....I am full of speech...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOVE, love, love the fall colors. We miss out on that in FL.