Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hemi in the dog house...literally...and more

Tripp:  "HA HA HA!!!!  Hemi is in the dog house!  How cute is he now?  Nicker snort snort..."



Hemi:  "I am in the dog house - because I am THE bull dog and I choose to be.  Now, back to that sun beam..."




Tripp:  "Oh, never mind.  HEY!  What is that blue thing?  I don't have one of those!  Oh, I get it...."Mom is saying 'A rope, that will shut him up.'  Yeah....nicker snort snort!"



Hemi:  "Dad loves me more!  He got me 2 new chew ropes AND a big one with a handle!  I was told I am not supposed to get the handle end...but sometimes I sneak it.  Snort snort..."


I woke up yesterday morning to a pretty layer of snow.


Brian caught Misty the dog and Thomas the cat at the tree together...looking up....(he missed that photo op)....


They were scoping the squirrel that had a nut in its mouth.  If you click on the picture you can see the silhouette of the nut in its mouth...it is facing the tree trunk.



I was trying to get a picture of some sparkly ice on a weed...and Nakita jumped in just as I was getting the picture.  :-)


I don't know what it is about snow on the previous years plants...I love sunflowers even in the winter!


Close up of pod head.  It might look all dried up and dead, but a lot goes on inside this little thing.


Joker:  "SMOOOOCCCCHHHHH!"


More self portraits....January has been incredible this year.  Lots of great evenings with beautiful skies.


Tripp, Epona and Wendigo.  They are showing off their glowing eyes alien look.  


Tripp:  "Just so you all know, I was joking about Hemi.  I really do love the little wrinkled guy...especially since he knows his place...snort snort..."


The days are getting longer, the weather has been great, and I am so blessed to have the life that I do.

Until later....Karen and Tripp who agrees that I am blessed to have him in my life.  :-)

1 comment:

Click Here said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway, I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.