Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Summer running, had me a blast.....Summer running, happened so fast...

Summer days driftin' away, to uh-oh those summer nights

Uh Well-a well-a well-a huh

Tell me more, tell me more...

From one of my favorite movies....Grease!  
These are from July...when it was pretty and green....and everyone was shiny, fit and trim.

Wyoming - he says he can run the fastest.....



Batman - he says he is a mustang, and he can run just as fast....


WAIT!  Who is this coming thru the haze?  Look closely......could it be?


YES!  It is Grandma Tandee and Batman!


Grandma Tandee still has it going on!


Everyone is impressed with Tandee....she isn't a mustang, and she is old, so how can she run so fast?


Because she is a proud Arabian and will not be shown up by a bunch of boys!  That is why!  :-)
Mustang or burro...no matter! 


Even the llama is in on the action....he isn't one to pass up fun...


Tandee - I will slow down to let the boys catch up....I don't want them to feel bad.  :-)



I have had Tandee since she was 5 yrs old...she is 30 here.  Wow...25 years with her.  There are some days she looks tired, but she is still proud.  She and I covered a lot of territory together!  I sure wish a little girl who knows how to ride lived close by.  The little girl and Tandee both would have fun!  And I would be so proud watching them....but I don't have anybody like that around here, so I have to be happy watching her rule the roost.  She is not your typical babysitter horse - if you get on you better have a plan because she is ready to go go go.

Until later....Karen and Tripp who thinks Tandee is hot!

P.S. The hazy picture was an accident!  I did not know anything showed up until I put it on the computer.  My camera was getting fixed (big surprise there!) so I was using Brian's and the lens fogged up.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Loved the pics, but the comments had me grinning ear-to-ear. =)