Friday, April 9, 2010

Batman saves me from the pink croc shoe!

On a little hobby farm, far far away, there is a very handsome young miniature horse named Batman.  Batman was born on this hobby farm and he decided this is where he would live for the rest of his life, with his staff (this includes human and critter variety).  Batman is also a warrior, so he prefers to be the head of security around this place!

Here is our handsome young man now....note the curly hair in his ears and on his forehead.  This is a well known sign of royalty.



One evening one of the staff, young maiden Karen, was sitting outside waiting to serve Batman.  That mostly included some rubs and scratches all over - shedding season you know.
THEN!  ALL OF A SUDDEN.....WHAT????....WHAT ARE THESE THINGS ON HER FEET, AND WILL THEY AFFECT THE WAY I AM SERVED????

Better check them out...sniff sniff...



EGAD!!!!  What in tarnation (that is a royalty word).....



ARGH....EW.....

 

QUICK!!!!  SOMEONE HELP HER!!!!  BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!!



Oh wait...I am the head of security....and I am a warrior....I will help the young maiden!
I will disable the pink thing!



Whew...it was close.  Thanks to Batman's quick thinking, he saved his young
serving wench, I mean maiden (hmmm hmmm) from the horrible obtrusive
pink thing.

Oh young serving wench, I mean maiden, are you okay????




She was okay, and they lived happily ever after.....



THE END OF THIS CHAPTER....

Batman is starting to shed....his nose is shedding off to a light honey color.  I was
wondering if he would keep his buttermilk buckskin color or not.  Can't wait to see what
his whole body looks like!  He is a few days shy of being 11 months old.  :-)



Batman and Grandma Tandee taking a siesta....



Millie the cow enjoying a spring day....
















I love the Spring time.  Flowers are blooming, early mornings are full of critter
sounds, the air is fresh, the days are getting longer....life is good!

Have a wonderful day, and make time to find something to smile about.  It is amazing
how a smile can make a person feel!

Until later...Karen and Tripp who smiles a lot!

2 comments:

Kirstin's Mustang Project 2011 said...

Yea, Batman our hero saves the day. I just love to read your posts they are so much fun. I agree, I love Spring green everywhere you look and the flowers this year in Texas are beautiful.

Michelle said...

That was hilarious! =)