Friday, April 2, 2010

Brian and Paco while I am sick....

I have been running from this darn bug that everyone else has had over and over again...but the thing finally caught up to me! I have been sick for 2 1/2 days and it has kicked my butt! I have gone out to visit with the boys, pet on both of them and gave alfalfa cube treats then hibernated back into the house. That tells you how bad I feel...I don't like being in the house with the weather is nice!

Anyways, enough whining! I am sucking it up, getting over it, and life will be normal again soon. Wednesday evening while I was sleeping Brian was out vising with Paco and Thunder. He worked on getting next to Thunders shoulder and said he did pretty good considering Thunder really doesn't know him.

This is how I learned about him and Paco. He handed me his cell phone with this picture...



Oh yeah, you saw it right! Brian is lifting a hoof! He said he lifted both and Paco did so good! Woo hoo!
Then he lifted the leg from the front....



I don't know who I was more proud of - Brian or Paco! Ha ha! Oh heck, I am proud of both of them! I am also grateful that Brian made time to go out there with them...the extra exposure to someone different is good for them and Brian knew that I was going to be out of commission for a couple of days. Funny...I sure didn't know that! :-)

That is all the news I have for now...which is pretty darn cool news if you ask me! Woo hoo!

Thanks baby for spending time with them! :-) I love you!

Until later...Karen and Tripp who says he can lift feet...what is the big deal? Dang newbies get all the attention! (ha ha!)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

~~~~~Sending "Get Well Soon" vibes your way~~~~~

Poor Cory is fighting it too. :(

Angela said...

Hmm, maybe you should leave Brian on his own more often...WAHOOOOOO BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!