Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy New Year!!!! Written on the first day of Spring!!! Yay!

The date is January 4, 2014 and I have been going out to the barn lot.  I still can't do much with the hand - okay, I can't do anything with it - but I can go out to visit and love on a few of the horses...but only when Brian is out there.  I love that he takes such good care of me, but man, this is getting old.  Not him...just THIS!

After Tandee is done eating the group goes to her area to clean up what she dropped.  They have the pattern figured out!  :-)






Batman and his cute fuzzy nose.  I got to smooch it!






The nose of Red and Batman waiting to get inside the barn where Tandee was.  I love horse noses!  And yes, I smooched them!  :-)






Red and Wyoming coming for a visit...






They really crack me up.  I am inside the barn with Tandee, and they are wanting to know how long this is going to take.  





Cute little Tripplette got pushed out of the way, and she isn't very happy about it.  Funny thing about this girl...she can get some air with those rear hooves of hers and when she adds a squeal to the mix, they all listen and move!




Red, Tripplette, and Batman.





Wyoming and Batman...




Misty usually lays in the snow, but today she was basking in the sun and taking a nap.  She is coming on 11 yrs old and I am starting to see her slow down.  Thankfully she LOVES Laramie, and they do play together. He is so gentle with her...it is very sweet.





Until later...Karen and Tripp who is enjoying the time off...

No comments: