Sunday, January 7, 2018

The things you see from the seat of your bike...



(more rides from 2016)

Family ride days...there were times when Madison joined us for rides.  They say that a family that rides (insert any activity) together stays together.  Even if it isn't true because life happens, the memories will last forever!  Which means in a way, the family does stay together!  :-)

I have seen this building thing from the road for years....it fascinates me.  It looks old and like something I would love to live in!  It looks like an old depot...which makes sense since the Katy Trail was a railroad.  My 'Duh!' moment for the day!  As much as I wanted to sneak over to look I didn't....it is on private property and I don't want to be 'that person' that screws it up for others.  We are lucky to have the trail go by there.  Who knows?  Maybe someday they will have 'Depot Day' and we can explore up close and personal!  :-)



Brian and his daughter Madison rode with me...at the time, this was one of our longest rides. 



Cute little turtle along the trail...

Even bikes need a rest once in a while...

Madison was able to join us on a few rides...these are memories that Brian will cherish forever. 



My picture of them trying to get a selfie....  :-)

The awesome tunnel!  Look closely...Brian's arms are up in the air.  I have never been able to ride with no hands. 



Fun times!

Until later....

No comments: