Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wednesday Women's Ride on Sunday....for donuts!


Angela put together morning yoga at the shop (it was awesome!) then a ride to the Big Tree for breakfast! 

Donuts...will ride for donuts! 

Oh my, another cold day...but such a great ride! 


Here we are...a group of serious women riding for donuts and coffee!


How can we ride AND get donuts and coffee at a Big Tree you ask?


 Our wonderful delivery guy!!!!  Thank you John!!!




The goodies were set up on the bench...happy girls!


I don't usually eat donuts, but this was a special occasion.  And let me tell you...it was a YUMMY donut!!!!  I am not a coffee drinker so my sweetened (fake sugar) water was sour after eating my YUMMY donut!  It takes more than sour tasting water to take this girl down!  :-)



Fun group!  It was windy and cold out...





Happy girls full of donuts and coffee...time to get started back to town. 

The ride back was pretty good...my bike fitness is improving but my thighs still scream at me sometimes.  I have a feeling they will for a long time...and that is okay with me!  The more they scream the more I scream back.  I might do it standing in one place.....but I get the last word!  :-)

Until later...Karen and Tripp who wants his own wheels on each hoof... 

No comments: