Sunday, October 6, 2013

Early September....



Beginning of September.....

I just had to throw this in.  Brian is getting into canning and this was his first batch.  We have some orange tomatoes and did a jar of just that color....it is very pretty! 





I cannot tell a lie....I was probably riding while Brian was canning.  Hee hee!!!!   We had a great ride.  A lot of other horses were out and passed us along the way.  Wy is still dealing with his "OH MY GOSH OTHER HORSES WE HAVE TO GO GET THEM NOWWWWWW!!!!!" way of thinking, but I am seeing improvement.  I have to remind myself that it will take as long as it takes. 

We took time for a few self portraits after the ride.









 There are a lot of pretty flowers/weeds...









Wyoming enjoying grass munching time after the ride...









I got home and a friend called....she wanted to go riding.  So a couple hours later I loaded Wyoming back up and we took another ride.  He had a long ride earlier that day, so he was hokey poking along this time around.  It was fun trail riding with S and her Morgan No Fear.  We have only ridden in the arena with them before this ride...I can't wait until we hit the trails again!










The bullfrog is still hanging around....I put a board in the tank for him to rest on.  :-)












We had a great ride!  Wyoming really is coming along and I enjoy riding him.  I still have the same complaint....he is stiff as a board.  I know that will improve with time too. 



Until later...Karen and Tripp who is wondering why Wyomings name is in the mileage spreadsheet so often.  Hmmmmmm......







No comments: