Sunday, October 6, 2013

September 30, 2013 ........ took Tripp out for a short ride after work...


I was in such a hurry to get saddled up and going because it gets dark earlier, I didn't take many pictures.

Tripp did great!  His hock felt pretty good and he didn't miss a step.  We did a 'there and back' ride and when we got 'there', it was starting to get dark.  That meant I would be riding about 45 minutes back in the dark.  I have done a few rides where I didn't get back in time, and had to ride in the dark.  It is great practice, and a wonderful way to feel your horse and what he/she is doing.  I love it!!!  Well, all except for the low hanging branches...not liking those so much.  :-)
Even the full moon nights are dark because of the tree cover.

Here is Tripp waiting for me to take my 'break' when we got 'there'...






Then I noticed the gorgeous sunset...it was soooooo pretty!







Bullfrog had been gone for over a week, so I took his board out.  Then he showed back up!  I threw his board back in for him.  I think he has grown!






While I was riding, Brian was making salsa.  Yummy!!!!  He has made a couple different kinds so far.  He canned one batch but I think the vinegar smell is too much....grosses me out.  I am hoping it mellows out as it hangs out in the jars.  If not, more for him!  :-)





That is all I know for now.

Until later, Karen and Tripp who likes having a pet bullfrog...

No comments: