Sunday, October 20, 2013

Tripp's first ride with Laramie...


Tripp lives with dogs, and he has seen dogs on the trail...but they have come and gone.  They have also run up behind him and scared the bejeezus out of both of us...but he is still good with dogs.  Laramie LOVES to go with me, so it was time Tripp got to ride with his own dog.  :-)

Have you ever tried to do a self portrait with a hyper dog and a horse that thinks self portraits are stupid?




Tripp is happy that we get to do our self portrait and be done...time to ride!




They both knew something was over there....I never saw anything.  I wonder if they saw it or just heard it?  Or were they getting in touch with their inner 'cat' and snickering because they both knew I was wondering what they were looking at?  Which was a big fat nothing!  Ha ha!
  



Laramie is a good boy...most of the time.  :-)




Laramie will travel ahead and most of the time stop to wait.  It is cute when he goes around a corner, then his head pokes out checking on us.  Just to make sure we are still following...








The time is going to change soon and it will be dark by the time we get home from work.  I am very grateful to be able to get some quick rides in after work right now...I am going to keep enjoying it while I can.

One time I found myself grumbling because I really wanted to go ride somewhere else.  Then I kicked myself in the butt!  What am I thinking?  This place is just about in my back yard and I am so blessed to have a peaceful beautiful place to ride.  If I get to go other places, that will just be a bonus!  Yep, life is good!

Until later...Karen and Tripp who is secretly waiting for early dark nights...nicker snort!

No comments: